These FAQs from Boiler India 2022 are for reference only. Please note the revised registration links and details will be live soon.
1. How do I register as an interested exhibitor for BOILER INDIA 2022?
To register and submit your stall preferences, visit https://app.boilerworldexpo.com/exhibitor-register
2. Where can I access the detailed floor plan for the event?
The floor plan is available on the website at https://www.boilerworldexpo.com/exhibitor#FloorPlan or else you can write to us at [email protected] or [email protected] for further queries/details.
3. Where do I find photos and videos from the previous edition?
For BOILER INDIA 2020’s media gallery visit: https://www.boilerworldexpo.com/boiler-india-2022-media-gallery/
4. Where can I find information on your past exhibitions and events?
Kindly visit https://www.boilerindia2020.com/ for information on past exhibitions/events.
5. What are the different sizes and types of stalls?
We offer both bare and constructed (shell space) stalls. Shell stall sizes options include (9sqm, 12sqm, 15sqm, 16sqm, 20sqm, 25sqm) & Bare stall sizes options include (100sqm, 150sqm, 225sqm).
6. Whom do I contact for stall charges and other commercial terms and conditions?
The stall charge is Rs. 22,500/- sqm + 18% GST. For further clarification/details, contact Shraddha Kalamkar, (+91) 99870 26115 or Anosh Piarejee, (+91) 84463 02245.
7. How can I get in touch with someone regarding a specific event during the exhibition?
Write an email or call [email protected], (+91) 99870 26115 or [email protected], (+91) 84463 02245 for specific details.
8. Who will be visiting BOILER INDIA 2022?
Purchase Personnel/Decision-Makers, Operators looking for newer technologies, Investors, Bankers, Venture Capitalists, Agencies dealing in Instrumentation, Design Engineer/Consultant, Academician/Student, etc.
For more information, visit: https://www.boilerworldexpo.com/visitor/#WhoShouldVisit
9. What are the timings for the exhibition?
The exhibition timing is from 10 am to 6 pm on the first and second day and 10 am to 5 pm on the third day.
10. Are there any visitor entry fees for the exhibition?
No, entry to the exhibition is free, however, registration is mandatory. To register, follow the link: https://app.boilerworldexpo.com/delegate-register
11. How do I fill out the online exhibitor manual?
Online Exhibitor Manual details will be provided after the stall is booked. The login Id and password are the same used by you during the registration. For assistance contact [email protected] or [email protected].
12. How and when do I get exhibitor badges, lunch coupons, etc.?
For bare stalls, kindly collect your exhibitor kit from the registration counter two days prior to the exhibition. For shell stalls, collect your exhibitor kit one day prior to the exhibition from the registration counter.
13. When will the exhibitors get the exhibitor directory?
BOILER INDIA 2022 will have the exhibitor guide/directory uploaded on the website.
14. How do I get a no-dues certificate?
We will email the no-dues certificate after the receipt of full payment towards the stall. You will receive a hard copy of the tax invoice by courier at your registered address.
15. As an exhibitor, can I attend the seminars?
Yes! but you have to pre-register for the seminars by booking a slot. Seats are limited and booked on a first-come-first-serve basis.
16. How do I get myself registered on the mailing list for future information?
You are by default included as per the details submitted in the Online Exhibitor Manual.
17. Do I need to submit my stall design?
Companies that have taken bare space need to submit the stall design in the online exhibitor manual. Stall fabrication should not be undertaken unless the stall design is approved.
18. Will I be able to bring goods for the exhibition from other parts of India?
Yes, after completion of necessary formalities and by abiding with the interstate rules & regulations related to the movement of goods. To apply for the e-transit you will need a participation letter from the organiser. This will be issued once stall dues are cleared.
19. What is the height of the stall including the name fascia for bare space?
Exhibitors can increase stall height up to 15 ft in case of the bare stall. The final design must be approved by the organizers through the Online Exhibitor Manual.
20. What is the height of the stall including the name fascia for the shell scheme?
The height of the stall and name fascia is 10ft (maxima).
21. Can I use my own fascia?
You can put on your own fascia only if you have booked bare space. For shell schemes, the standard fascia will be provided.
22. When do I get possession of the stall for bare space and shell space?
Exhibitors who have taken bare space will get stall possession 48hrs prior to the exhibition and those who have taken shell space will get stall possession 24hrs prior.
23. Is there any weight constraint for the placement of equipment/machinery inside my booth?
No. There is no weight constraint for the placement of the equipment/machinery that you wish to display at the exhibition. However, the load capacity of the floor is 10MT.
24. What documents are required at the time of taking possession of the stall?
You are required to bring a participation letter along with a copy of no-due certificates for stall possession. Vendors must carry a hard copy of the letter of authorisation from the exhibitor to commence work at the allocated stall a copy of this letter must be submitted to the organiser via the Online Exhibitor Manual.
25. What are the rules regarding stall dismantling and handing over after the exhibition?
On the last day, the stall should be dismantled by 8 pm, and all scrap should be disposed of by 12.00 am as the hall needs to be handed over for possession by other exhibition organizers. No damage to the property, other exhibitors, and/or organiser should be caused in the process.
26. Do I have to complete any Octroi formalities at the venue?
There is no Octroi for goods for entry/exit into & out of Mumbai. Exhibitors can go to the GST portal and fill out the form to generate an e-transit for the transport of the goods to the venue.
27. What are the safe storage facilities for goods reaching the venue a few days before the exhibition?
The facility of safe storage will be provided during the exhibition from handover dates to dismantling by the organisers. In the event of your goods reaching the venue prior to mentioned dates, storage and security of the same will be the exhibitor’s responsibility.
28. Do I need to arrange insurance for our goods and products on display and other properties, in the event of theft, fire, etc.?
Yes! It is mandatory. Exhibitors should also insure for damage to personnel including their representatives and the visitors.
29. Will I be able to import goods for the exhibition?
Yes! you can import the necessary equipment/machinery for the exhibition under the ATA Carnet policy. To know more, kindly follow the link https://www.atacarnet.in/about-atacarnet.html
30. Which facilities are available at the exhibition venue?
Facilities at the venue include: a food court, security, and business centre, during all three days of the exhibition and all of the organizer’s staff will be available on-site during the construction period and also on exhibition days.
31. Is outside food allowed?
No! as per the rules of CIDCO, no outside food is allowed inside the exhibition halls. Food courts will be set up. Water and food may be purchased from them.
32. Is the parking facility available at the venue?
Yes, parking space is available at the venue and is free of cost.
33. What are the charges for electricity?
There are no additional charges for electricity.
34. Do you provide a business centre type of services like printing, xerox, stationery, miscellaneous items, etc at the venue?
Yes, the above will occupy a stall at the venue. Kindly enquire at the registration counter for more details.
35. How do I get help in the clearance of goods from customs?
We can assist you in customs clearance, and shipment of goods to and from the exhibition venue if required. Visit https://www.boilerworldexpo.com/boiler-india-2022-vendors#Logistics
36. How do I transport my equipment/machinery from the country of origin to the venue and back?
Our registered C&F agent will be able to provide assistance with this regard right from documentation required to custom clearance of equipment/machinery to be transported, etc. Kindly visit https://www.boilerworldexpo.com/boiler-india-2022-vendors#Logistics to get the contact details of our C&F agent. Charges for such services will be directly payable by you to the agent.
37. What is the facility for safe storage of equipment/machinery at the venue?
The facility for the safe storage of equipment/machinery will be provided by the organisers during the exhibition. The responsibility of safe storage of equipment/machinery prior to the mentioned dates falls on the exhibitor. Kindly contact our official logistics partners https://www.boilerworldexpo.com/boiler-india-2022-vendors#Logistics You are free to take assistance from any other agency of your choice.
38. Will I get assistance for moving heavy equipment/machinery inside the venue to my stall’s location, once it reaches the venue?
Yes. Our registered logistics partners will help you with careful handling of your heavy/bulky/voluminous equipment inside the venue and to your stall location. Charges for such services will be payable by you to the vendor directly. Kindly visit: https://www.boilerworldexpo.com/boiler-india-2022-vendors#Logistics
39. Which vehicles are available for placement of my equipment/machinery inside my stall at the exhibition venue?
Our registered logistics partner is well equipped with trucks, forklift trucks and cranes. These can be used for the placement of equipment/machinery inside your booth/stall. The charges for such services will have to be paid by you to the vendor directly. Kindly contact our logistics partners https://www.boilerworldexpo.com/boiler-india-2022-vendors#Logistics
40. What documents will I require for the smooth transit of my exhibits from my country of origin to the venue and back?
Our authorized Clearing and Forwarding (C&F) agent will guide you about all the detailed documentation and formalities required for the smooth transit of your exhibits from the country of origin to the venue and back to the country of origin.
41. How do I get to the venue, by rail/road/air?
The distance of the venue from Mumbai International Airport is approximately 24.5 kms and takes about 1.5 to 2 hours by taxi. You may rent a prepaid taxi/car to reach the venue. You may also avail of services of our travel desk, by consulting our travel partner, Himni Residency Pvt. Ltd: Mr Himangshu Bhattacharjee (+91) 81699 31144 for further assistance.
42. How and when can I make a hotel reservation during the exhibition period?
Hotel booking information is available on the website or kindly contact our official hospitality partner, Himni Residency Pvt. Ltd: Mr Himangshu Bhattacharjee (+91) 81699 31144. Exhibitors are free to arrange their own accommodation.
43. Whom do I get in touch with, for pickup & drop and requirement of taxis during the exhibition period?
For hospitality and travel-related queries, you can contact Himni Residency Pvt. Ltd: Mr Himangshu Bhattacharjee (+91) 81699 31144 or you can arrange for your own travel.
44. Who can assist me to plan my trip to the event?
Our registered travel desk will be able to guide and assist you in planning your trip to the event. You may contact our travel/hospitality partner, Himni Residency Pvt. Ltd: Mr Himangshu Bhattacharjee (+91) 81699 31144.
45. Can I get extra furniture, LED TVs, etc. at the venue?
Exhibitors are requested to book these requirements earlier through the online exhibitor’s manual. The charges may be higher if booked at the venue and the request may take 5 hours or more to process. Click the link to place your order https://www.boilerworldexpo.com/boiler-india-2022-vendors/#Fabrication
46. Whom do I contact for visa assistance?
For visa applications, a participation letter will be issued after complete payment. For other documents from organisers connect with Sugandha Rohatgi (+91) 90285 20149.
47. Is there any provision for Institutional quarantine?
It will depend on the guidelines provided by the Indian Govt. at the time of the event. You may refer to the link to stay updated https://boi.gov.in/content/advisory-travel-and-visa-restrictions-related-covid-19-1
48. Will I be required to quarantine myself after reaching India? If yes, for how many days?
It will depend on the guidelines provided by the Indian Govt at the time of the event. You may refer to the link to stay updated https://boi.gov.in/content/advisory-travel-and-visa-restrictions-related-covid-19-1
49. Do I need to buy separate medical insurance while in India?
Kindly consult your medical insurance policy agent to know if your insurance covers overseas treatment expenses and if yes, then whether India is listed as one of the countries where your medical insurance will cover your treatment expenses.
50. Please help me with the list of hospitals to seek care and assistance in case of any medical emergency.
You may refer to the link to find hospitals around the venue – https://navimumbaipolice.gov.in/files/Staticfile/importantcontact/HOSPITALSLISTINNAVIMUMBAIAREAenglish.pdf
51. Will my medicines be available near the venue?
You may avail your medicines from nearby pharmaceutical stores. However, we recommend you to carry your own medicines, along with your doctor’s prescription.
52. Are there any multi-cuisine hotels/restaurants available nearby the venue?
There are a host of multi-cuisine hotels and restaurants available nearby the venue. Please refer to the link http://www.eazydiner.com/mumbai/restaurants/vashi-navi-mumbai/multicuisine
53. Please suggest places to visit in and around the city.
Mumbai has plenty of places worth visiting, including beaches. You can refer to the link https://www.thrillophilia.com/weekend-getaways-near-mumbai for the same.
There are also many scenic getaway places around Mumbai like –
- Mahabaleshwar: 263 Km away
- Panchgani: 244 Km away
- Lonavala-Khandala: 93 Km away
- Alibaug: 95 Km away
- Lavasa: 191 Km away
- Ratnagiri: 346 KM away
- Shirdi: 241 KM away
- Karjat: 62 KM away
54. What are some good shopping centres around the venue?
There are many shopping centres around the venue like –
- Inorbit Mall, Vashi
- Vashi Central
- Raghuleela Mall
- Satra Plaza
- Central One Mall
55. What is the language of communication in Mumbai?
The languages commonly used in Mumbai are English, Marathi(Regional language) and Hindi.
56. What kind of clothes should I carry for my trip to the event?
You are recommended to carry cotton or linen light-coloured summer clothes suitable for hot and humid weather. Do carry formal wear for your time at the exhibition.
57. Do you have an Android/ios “App”, specific to BOILER INDIA 2022?
You will be notified soon.